- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: visualization
There are five key rules of visualization that are a must if you want to make it effective. 1) You must understand what the Zone is and you must be able to get into it in your visualization. 2) You … Continue reading