- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: peripheral vision
Many skiers and racers look directly in front of them rather than in a peripheral manner where they see the front and the sides. Being in a peripheral vision mode has many advantages in sport, especially in skiing and snowboarding, … Continue reading