- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: mirror neurons
Several years ago in my role as a part-time karate instructor, I got run down from too many competing interests for my time. My business required a great deal of travel, my daughters had very active lives and my karate … Continue reading