- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: mental game
“I learned there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead, others come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready, you see. Now my troubles are going to have trouble … Continue reading
As a high performance strategist and trainer with Olympic medalists in two sports, lots of international and national champions and twenty years of experience, I thought I’d introduce myself to the golfers who read this blog so that you have … Continue reading