- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: London Olympics
Coaches – no last-minute changes please Athletes get the medals; not coaches. Coaches get their rewards as an offshoot of their athlete’s success. The individual athlete or team players get the limelight; the coach gets the supporting role or honorable … Continue reading