- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Tag Archives: how to support your athletes
In a previous blog I wrote on the topic of coaches being the emotional ballast for their athletes and I’m now tackling another a key players in the process—parents. I’m very supportive of parents of young athletes because I am … Continue reading