- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Check out SportExcel’s latest newsletter: Bobbing for Wisdom – A triathlete’s high performance training adventures with Bob Palmer. Click here