- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Category Archives: Swimming
Victoria, B.C.’s Pro Triathlete and Coach Sara Gross is on a high performance quest with SportExcel’s Bob Palmer and she is chronicling her journey in her blog. Already a successful international competitor, Sara is currently in training for races in … Continue reading