- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Category Archives: Difficult Coaches
Hockey playoff season is happening right now and this tip is for hockey coaches as well as coaches in other sports. Coaches set the tone and the example for the team in terms of posture and physiology. If the coaches … Continue reading
How a 14-year old uses the Zone to take leadership and inspire his team I’ve written many blogs and articles on the need to be in the Zone and the following email exchange between a client’s father and me demonstrates … Continue reading