There are five key rules of visualization that are a must if you want to make it effective.
1) You must understand what the Zone is and you must be able to get into it in your visualization.
2) You must be adrenalized more than you think you will need in your actual event.
3) You must keep visualizations short and powerful.
4) You must do them frequency just as with any kind of practice.
5) And you’ll probably want to do it alone when no one will see you to avoid being self-conscious.
Watch the video below, use these five rules and your visualization for your sport will be powerful and effective.