- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Monthly Archives: February 2014
The key (and often unsaid) reason athletes seek out sport mental training from high performance trainers like me is fun — they’ve stopped having it. Whether it is because of inconsistency, losing, injuries, reduced playing time or on-going intimidation, athletes … Continue reading