- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Monthly Archives: February 2013
One of the nice things about working with young athletes is that for the most part they have uncomplicated lives. They eat, sleep, go to school, practice and compete. However, with older athletes life gets a whole lot more complicated. … Continue reading