- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Julie Anderson, Team Manager for Mercury Rising Triathlon is our guest blogger this week. She shares her video training tip for cooling down and stretching after a run. About our Guest Blogger: Julie Anderson is the Team Manager for Mercury … Continue reading
How a 14-year old uses the Zone to take leadership and inspire his team I’ve written many blogs and articles on the need to be in the Zone and the following email exchange between a client’s father and me demonstrates … Continue reading