- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Monthly Archives: August 2011
There were times in my martial arts career when I would be 100 % prepared for a competition. Then at the event I would have no focus and it would be a disaster. With other competitions, I would have restricted … Continue reading
A university coach recently described to me how a parent had invited a mental peak performance instructor to work with four select athletes. The coach was concerned that the seminar had been closed to the majority of the team, and … Continue reading