- Bob Palmer’s five rules for visualizing success in your sport
- Golf holes the size of dinner plates—training your mind to properly set the table for the successful Zone shot
- Preventing the death spiral in sport: Anticipating and fixing game-day problems
- Mirror neurons and learning in sport— How to turn them on!
- In support of competition in sport: Thoughts from a karate dojo
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I got a desperate call from one of my athletes saying she had failed an important exam. She had studied long and hard and couldn’t’ understand why she hadn’t passed. The exam was critical to her future career and she … Continue reading
In my recent high performance workshop in Edmonton for Olympic level shooters, one of the participants gave me an interesting look after my introduction to my high performance model. I asked her what the look was for, and she said … Continue reading